Our staff is the heart and soul of the Luccock Park Ministry
Seasonal employment at Luccock is a fabulous way to have an incredible summer in Montana’s beautiful Paradise Valley. Make friends and make bank for the following winter with competitive hourly wages (full time) and room & board provided. Plus, unlimited opportunities for outdoor adventures on days off. Got dedication, a good work ethic and a desire to make friends and have fun this summer? We just might have the right spot for you…
Staffing is complete for the 2018 season, but it isn’t too early to think about next year. If you’re interested, complete the online application and indicate in your cover letter that you are applying for 2019.
- $10 to $13/hr DOE + tips, plus room & board.
- Must be 18 or older to operate outdoor and kitchen machinery. (Will consider 16 – 18 DOE) Must be available May 20 (appx) – August 31, 2019.
- Duties include: grounds & cabin maintenance, kitchen assistance – prep, serving, dish room – and other general duties as assigned by camp management.
- Private living quarters next to modern shower house & laundry facilities.
- Must pass background check.
- Full-time + possible OT
Send resume (including current physical address and date of birth), 3 (no friends or family members) references and cover letter to:
PO Box 80974
Billings, MT 59108