Driving to Luccock Park is easy and scenic. Mountains and clear streams follow you along the way.
- Driving either East or West on Interstate 90 (I-90) take Livingston Exit 333 turning South onto Highway 89.
- Travel South on Highway 89 9.6 miles where the highway will expand with a turn lane.
- Turn at the KOA Campground sign which is Pine Creek Road.
- Travel for 2.5 miles to the ‘T’ intersection.
- Turn RIGHT onto East River Road.
- Travel .6 miles then turn LEFT onto Luccock Park Road.
- There is a Luccock Park United Methodist Church Camp sign on the left immediately before the turn.
- Enjoy the next 2.5 miles of private paved road – watch for deer, wood chucks, chipmunks and squirrels as well as a few cows and horses!
- You will come to the entrance of Luccock which will be on your left hand side.